During the Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) period the library is open with limited occupancy.
The revised Library Operations is as follows :
Opens on Monday to Thursday - 8.30am to 4.30pm
Closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays.
Library opens strictly for the following purposes:
- Browse and Borrow library's collection
- Studying - Individual only (no group discussion). Students will be assigned 1 table per person.
Library facilities are not available for booking until further notice.
Please adhere to our safety measures when in the Library
We hope to provide a safe and clean environment for our users, and greatly appreciate that you observe to the following:
- Scan your TraceTogether App or token upon entry and exit
- Keep your mask on
- Sanitise your hands
- Maintain safe distancing
- Sit on allocated seats
- Refrain from talking
- Do not move the furniture
Search Online, Borrow and Go!
Here’s the efficient way to search for the resources you need.
We encourage our users to browse our collection catalogue online before coming to pick up the books.
- Log into the Library portal
- Search the online catalogue
- Reserve the items
- Visit the library when notified that the item is ready
The safety and health of our users is our top priority. Please visit our website for more updates.
For any queries, please email us at email@example.com.