| ||Promotion start date ||: ||Monday, 2 Oct 2017 |
| ||Promotion end date ||: ||Tuesday, 31 Oct 2017 (by 6pm) |
| ||Location ||: || Library@West |
Fancy learning about dinosaurs, marine life and other interesting fossils, and having fun engaging in related activities? You can, at the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum on Saturday, 11 Nov!
Will you be one of the lucky 2 winners? We have carnival tickets worth $20 per winner to give away. All you need to do is to participate in our loan promotion:
- Borrow up to 8 *library items in the month of October;
- Pick up a contest form at Library@West, and answer the two questions correctly.
About Fun Rocks @ LKCNHM
It’s a fundraising carnival organised by the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum (LKCNHM) in support of the NUS Science Merit Scholarship.
The carnival is held at Lee Kong Chian National History Museum (LKCNHM) on Saturday, 11 November 2017 from 10 am to 4 pm.
You can expect a day of fun-filled activities including learning how to make cute animal-shaped soaps and having your fill at the live food station.
LKCNHM is located at National University of Singapore, 2 Conservatory Drive, Singapore 117377
Important to Note
*Library items include all borrowable items except board games.
You can combine the total number of loans in the whole month of October, but the total number of loans must bear the same FIN/NRIC No.ie. you can’t combine your loans and a classmate’s as 8.
The tickets are kindly sponsored by LKCNHM. Only 2 winners will be selected with each getting two carnival tickets worth $20 per winner which is inclusive of admission and carnival coupons. Winner is welcome to bring along a friend, family member or otherwise to the carnival. If any winner decides to purchase additional carnival tickets on the day of the event itself, the cost will be borne by the winner, and is not claimable from LKCNHM or Library@West.
The Library’s decision on all matters regarding this promotion is final.
If you're one of the lucky winners, here's how you can get to the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum:
How to get there?[-] Expand all
- 151 — SBS Transit (Alight at Museum (B16161)
- A2, D1, D2, BTC — NUS Shuttle Bus (Reduced NUS shuttle bus services on Sundays & Public Holidays)
- 96, 151, 151E — SBS Transit (Alight at NUS Raffles Hall (B16169)
- Kent Ridge MRT — Transfer to NUS Bus D2
(Reduced NUS Bus D2 service on Sundays & Public Holidays)
- Clementi MRT — Transfer to Bus 96 at Clementi Bus Terminal
- AYE Exit 9 for Clementi Road and turn left into Kent Ridge Crescent
- Parking is available at LKCNHM (NUS Car Park 3A) and Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music (NUS Car Park 3).
- Parking rate is at $0.0214 (inclusive of GST) per minute upon exit during operating hours (including Saturdays).