For library staff to conduct library training & related activities
Group Activity Room Booking Protocol for College Staff
- Ad-hoc Booking – can be done on actual day at the Library counter or via call to Library@East phone line: 6544 9109
- Bookings are based on first-come-first-allocated basis.
- The Library is given priority in use of the Group Activity Room for its own programme and activities.
Advance Booking – can be done not more than 3 working days before actual booking date, email to Ms Jacqueline Elizabeth Lee, cc Ms Scholastica Lee. A 3-day cap on advance booking allows the Library to have sufficient response time to fit in any of its programme or activity that comes in last minute.
- Lecturer should be present with the students when Group Activity Room is in use.
- No food and drink (other than plain water) allowed, and no eating allowed.
- Tables and chairs are arranged neatly after use.
- Cleanliness of the room is maintained – to ensure rubbish is cleared after the room is used.
Up to 40 people
Lower Ground Floor